VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

Good post @JeffKhoo, you hit the VMT nail on the head. There are...

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Good post @JeffKhoo, you hit the VMT nail on the head. There are a few of us here with investment experience and ability to read a (VMT) share price chart, and based on the facts, the integrity to call the VMT spade a spade - like you.

Keep the pressure on, on this forum and any other media, and emailing VMT management to query the share price performance over recent years (and even over the last 11 years), and how management plans to translate sales growth into share price growth - many of us have too.

There was a recent A-Biz (text gets cancelled as it’s an HC competitor) interview of VMT Director Blair Sargeant by David Koch where Kochie called out the poor VMT SP performance and the basic invisibility of VMT in ASX investor circles - which we thought would put a firecracker under VMT management to pull the finger out, but it quickly went back to normal - I didn’t hear of any activity to stir up investor interest.

I think with a modest tweak to their settings, VMT could seal the big one for everyone and be a $1bn+ company in a relatively short period of time. That’s what most of us on here, except one or two, want to happen.

Have a good weekend

Best wishes
    HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $1.05K 7.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6098 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.