VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Thanks Mario for your thoughts. I also like your comments about...

1. VYR
    4,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2733
    Thanks Mario for your thoughts. I also like your comments about how technology is the new weapon that wins wars.

Vmoto certainly runs a decentralised management structure and now has four very competent prominent leaders who have full responsibility for performance of their allotted tasks.

I'm inclined to think:

*Charles leads the charge in operations, product positioning, picking other team and board members and JV partners and deal structuring.

*Ivan is the bag man in firm control of cost and margin management.

* Graziano is the driving force behind marketing and the brands image.

*Giovanni is responsible for product presentation and creditability of the brand.

The big problem for EVs is the that they are less user friendly it terms of range and refuelling than their ICE equivalents and more expensive.

The first sector that became viable was B2B especially last mile delivery and short trip sharing, because wasn't an issue and the saving in fuel costs offset the higher capital cost. They also offered a zero noise and pollution benefit,

Super Soco went broke trying to get into B2C to early when it only offered the environmental benefits which came at an unpalatable cost for main stream buyers. That has just started to change with the race to net zero gaining momentum and Governments fixing the cost gap with subsidies.

I think the drop in sales in the last 9 months has been an across the board issue and has nothing to do with company or product specifics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ $15.71K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34999 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 7473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 15717
Last updated 14.33pm 03/06/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.