VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Advances Graphite Offtake Agreements, page-36

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Possum,
    Thanks for your comments about my previous post: "Bruce, your comments are spot on."

But I absolutely, totally disagree with you on this post you've made!!!

I cannot support anyone who deliberately down-ramps a stock for their own profit and greed! We've put up with so much negative rubbish from one particular poster for such a long time now!

This forum used to be about members sharing ideas, information and research to assist others in becoming more aware about VRC and market trends in general, to then be able to make buy, sell and hold decisions based on this shared information. It was a positive, enlightening and friendly forum, with members considering the risks in owning this high spec stock.

But now this forum has been hijacked by a selfish poster who is playing the "game" exactly as you have described it. Up-ramping when VRC is on a upward run and bagging the stock when the sp is falling. That means that this forum is being fed a lot of rubbish comments and disinformation. Members who have been posting positive comments and news about VRC have been highly criticised by this poster, just for him to achieve his selfish goals!

And you even wish him good luck with his trading!!!

OMG, you are encouraging him to continue this greedy process of bagging the company and all who support it! The members here are thoroughly sick of his scurrilous posts! That is why I have had him on ignore for months now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.