VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Advances Graphite Offtake Agreements, page-47

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    "Trevor and his team should be commended for how they have gone about raising this money...."
    Just a small issue here is that the money hasn't been raised yet Possum....and 'how the Co has gone about it' is because they had very little choice imo.
    The fact, regulators now appear to be taking an inordinate amount of time to assess the prospectus is also a concern imo... even by VRC's rubbery calendar standards.
    I believe my posts are stating things as they are as we 'speak', if you think my posts are negative then that is your state of mind....just as you are perhaps 'over-positive' that the money has 'already' been raised in numerous posts here.
    As of today, the regulators are still assessing the prospectus and may not even give approval, in any format, for all we know. It appears posters here believe just because a Co applies for prospectus it will be approved at some point....'l can tell you'....imo, as always, we are still a long way from the 'prospectus is going very well...' at this point in proceedings...unless you have substantiated information otherwise of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.