VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Advances Graphite Offtake Agreements, page-52

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Peliatan ,so you buying and selling very often?
    Hi piast, l am a bit bemused with this... you ask a personal question of me on HC...then follow up with..."looks like VRC must make you very a happy, Isn't?" ...which appears you decided what my answer to that question was...confusing indeed 'Isn't?'..
    ...and then you conclude with "...why you whining?..."
    Well the best l can do is explain why l have posted 'where Co is actually at facts', that you call whining, and is quite clear imo
    ANN 27 March: Prospectus Lodged.
    "...based on previous note issues the initial review generally takes 3 weeks to receive feedback from the regulators. Therefore, Volt expects to receive feedback from the regulators later this month...." (April)

My 'standard' paper calendar shows we are now into the 6th week of waiting for the feedback of a prospectus that took the Co four months to prepare...not to mention that the Dec 2017 Ann stating the whole process would take 8-12 weeks from then...which again, my calendar shows should have already been completed in early Feb or March...so why would anyone be 'whining' about that??...a bit of a worry 'Isn't'?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.