VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Advances Graphite Offtake Agreements, page-55

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Judging by the 'reaction' to me sharing our neighbours plan to save $40/tonne transport costs to port using rail v road l can only imagine some here have inside information re: VRC's pfs for Stage 1 and transport cost comparisons....or these posters are like the rest of us and simply don't know the real numbers until the pfs is released.
    I would think/hope VRC management 'probably' entertained the idea of using rail, at some point, as they 'more than likely' took note of the neighbours 'savings/profit using this alternative.
    As we know...roads don't last forever with this sort of load and would need considerable regular maintenance v rail option imo
    I trust the BoDs took a more 'objective' view of the $40/tonne saving/profit and 'ran over' the figures with an eye to the future, and share holders interests...170 000 tonnes/ will need a very good road... unlike the ill-informed and reactive comments from a few here who appeared more focussed on 'playing the man' than the figures our neighbours announced through the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.