VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

It has been a while since I last posted. There hasn't been a...

1. 5,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    It has been a while since I last posted. There hasn't been a need to talk about nothing . It's been disappointing that we have encountered so many delays but from what I can gather this appears to be the norm when dealing with African projects. As frustrating as it has been for shareholders I can only imagine how tiresome it's been for Trevor. Not much fun hoping on a plane thinking this will be the trip to finally get the ball rolling only to be let down by others around you.
    He has taken it in his stride. We should commend him for that. He probably has a better understanding then us when it comes to dealing with these types of situations.
    You are correct alh, when you highlighted Trevors past experience and achievements. One of the reasons I got involved initially was because not only did this project stack up economically but you need the right person with the proven experience to get the job done.
    You can have the best car in the street but if you don't know how to drive it aint much use. I have full confidence in Trevor and for that reason I have hung tight all be it very very frustrating .
    The timing looks pretty good because the spec end of the market has been coming alive in recent weeks . The market in general is beginning to show more of an appetite for risk. This should help us once we get this funding situation put to bed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.60K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26023646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23437210 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.