VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Well Five Cent, I hope that you are right and VRC is going to...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Well Five Cent, I hope that you are right and VRC is going to get that funding very soon!

But I have to defend Pel, as even though his was quite over the top with the number of negative posts that he was making each day, from what was known at the time, he was in fact correct in being negative with the company, and trying to keep a lid on the blatant ramping and enthusiasm for a stock which had nothing over the last 24 months and more!

I was caught up in the hype, and I was positive that the US$40m in funding was going to secured on the Tanzanian stock exchange in January last year, and I was shattered when it didn't happen! And to date, there is nothing to state with absolute certainty that the funding will be sourced soon, just shareholders trying the read between the lines of the latest announcement and those who have spoken to Trevor!

There is nothing to be gained from having a go at Pel or anyone else. Retributions or gloating don't do anyone any good!

Just enjoy the moment if VRC does get that funding! That is what we are all hoping for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.