VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Stan,lit was not long ago VRC was at 15c on premature over run...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Stan,
    lit was not long ago VRC was at 15c on premature over run hype on all stocks related to Lithium ion batteries.

Cobalt and Lithium ran very hard too early and it was based on strong future demand linked with an over exuberant over bought market and we saw Volt caught up in the rush.

Imagine what could happen when the “real demand” kicks in (just around the corner) and with Volts Graphite being 80% plus large and jumbo flake anything is possible in the coming few years.

I am confident there is a backlog of strong news once the road block is cleared in TZ and Volt will be a big part of the TZ government putting out the “open for business” sign regarding mining running up to next years election!

I have a lot of reasons to remain confident based on my original research and I am hoping all Volt holders end up paying a lot of money in CGT in the next 3 to 5 years with this stock and or creating strong capital value in their SM superfunds!

As frustrating as the time taken, I think Volt will be in the box position in TZ once the roadblock has been cleared and will end up being one of the top global graphite producers, as Trevor has often stated!
    ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $557 128.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 29089873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.