VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Advancing Funding Pathways for Bunyu Stage1 Development, page-28

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    ALH, thanks for your thoughts. We've been waiting this long. A little longer won't hurt. I agree with you for the most part, but I remember the 'Sugars Incident" and I paid my fair share of CGT on the back of that. So I am not complaining personally. I deliberately did not mention that as I feel that was less about graphite and more about the then management team offering a business like Sugars' shares / options to evelevate the share price. The share price elevated, options / shares were released and then the share price dropped back again. Sugars probably still chortles over being gifted that.

But I agree with you on the pent up demand. I just don't know where the re rate will go to. I have said on this board in the past that shares will stay in the 1.8 to 2.4 cents channel or thereabouts until funding is approved. And for the most part it has. I also said that there will then be a new higher level after funding approval. I think this will be several times the 1.8 - 2.4 channel... Exactly what though, I'm not sure and that is where I would like to hear opinions regarding what and why.

Finally I think there will be a small jump when the greenfield site cuts dirt and then a major re-rate after shakedown and commisioning of stage 1.

What those re-rates will be, who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $557 128.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 29089873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.