VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Hi Jamac, I may be much older than you, but that doesn't mean...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Hi Jamac, I may be much older than you, but that doesn't mean that I have been successful and become rich! And it doesn't mean that I am any smarter than you either!

The stock market presents investors with opportunities to make good money, but only 10% to 20% of investors do just that.

I have had quite a few chances to make amazing returns over the years, even a 35 bagger, but haven't taken them! I was so close to swapping out of VRC a few weeks ago and buying into WKT, that would have made me a lot of money! That's life, that's the game, the smart investors and the lucky investors make good money, but average Joe doesn't!

Good luck with your investing. You'll need to do your own research on MNS and WKT. I certainly won't be advising people about their investment decisions, based on my very average track record! I will however, continue to remind VRC rampers, that the company is still a very high spec stock until the funding is in their bank account!

On a brighter note, if VRC does secure its funding, then the sp will be re-rated and this will be a much happier forum!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.