VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Good on you Bruce, I have 6 figures in $ tied up with VRC so I...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Good on you Bruce, I have 6 figures in $ tied up with VRC so I believe I am not just having a bet on a Donkey for what I can see and what I stated I still believe VRC will get and easy 8 cents once they secure funding. I still believe in the management, its not easy getting a mine off the ground but this is what Trevor does.

I bought WKT 2016 and sold out shortly after. then backing VRC even further. Looks like I should of kept them now as I would of been in a much better position. lessons learnt spread you dollars.

It was not that long ago when MNS were at 93cents and VRC were at 14c and Steve Hunt came across to VRC from MNS & Pel turned up.

There is still massive upside for GRAPHITE from where it sits now. The rate the EV market is moving fwd there will be an under supply of raw materials with Graphite have the largest upside from where it is.

So I would think its only a matter of time before VRC gets Finance then Mining.

These are my thoughts not ramping and honestly not that young but do like fishing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.