VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Advancing Funding Pathways for Bunyu Stage1 Development, page-41

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Well of course, you are the sense of reason and caution here Pel!

But ........

This time, ........... after very many hopes have been dashed, .....Trevor is actually stating on air, ....... (even though it is not a very clear recording and it could easily be construed that he is talking from inside a Tanzanian prison cell! lol)

....... Trevor is actually stating on air, with a bit more certainty, IMHO, his belief that the funding thing is happening!

I have stated "appears to be" in my post, so I am not jumping in and buying more shares yet, but .... the announcement does "appear" to suggest that funding isn't far off! Anyway, I jolly well hope so and I'd putting a wad of cash into my ETrade account for, if and when, news of the funding being granted is made 100% definite!

Of course, if the funding is granted soon, and as a bonus additional funds are secured from Mauritius, then VRC would have a significant jump on the other Graphite miners and the sp will also rise significantly, iMHO!

My excitement and expectations are starting to rise, and that is my current opinion, despite what you are anyone else might think! My opinions only!

I remain hopeful that funding will be secured soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.