VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

DJM3001,"""No matter how bad i'm sure you will be on straight...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    DJM3001,

"""No matter how bad i'm sure you will be on straight away to spin us on how brilliant they all are and that we should be thankful for such a great management team since anything bad is obviously never their fault or responsibility."""

I never said they were brilliant . I did however try to shed some light on why they were not able to get the funding they needed to get Stage 1 up and running. I do tend to look for reasons why things haven't materialised as I hoped they would have.. I plead guilty on that score.
    If circumstances with regards to Graphite pricing would have been different then we are not having this conversation. The points you made of P.C not being accurate with his funding prediction are correct . I am not defending him in that regard. I don't think given the track record of getting funding that I would have been brave enough to make those predictions as he did. I have adopted the wait and see approach. Too many promises have been made by too many people in the past that have eroded my confidence.
    Perhaps P.C was given surety from those who is was in discussions with that funding for BUNYU would happen. I have never spoken to P.C so can't comment. I know Trevor was given misleading information in the past thinking that funding was a done deal. It is not the first time that Directors of companies have been told one thing by certain parties and then not eventuated. How many times have we read an M O U announcement made by a company only for it not to go ahead as planned or anticipated.

It would seem you have a tough choice to make. You are obviously of the camp that VOLT will NEVER achieve their goal. It would appear that the decision to hold or to sell should be pretty easy under those circumstances.

At the end of the day to remain a shareholder is a question only you can make for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $15.12K 3.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 20032877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1835426 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 2209993
Last updated 13.55pm 02/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.