VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Well said Possum most of the hard work that Trevor has done will...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    mrwalker,

A good summary of todays announcement. Managed to speak to Trevor earlier on and he explained the reasons behind the appointment of Prashant. The company thought at this point in time it would be prudent to have Prashant as the CEO given he's proximity to where Volt wants to establish itself. The U.S is basically where Volt sees it's downstream business, and it's battery Anode Material business activities happening in the future.
    It makes logical sense to have someone in that part of the world who can meet and establish relationships with future partners . Trying to have serious conversations over the phone and not in person, is always a challenge. I can fully appreciate the benefits in being able to sit opposite someone and looking them in the eye, rather than having a telephone conversation with someone thousand of miles away. Trevor will no longer be the face of Volt but is very content to play another important role as Executive Director – Finance and Commercial. He's management experience will not be lost to Volt. He will continue to play an important and active role in Volts future.
    Trevor has done a power of work to establish relationships over the past 12 months with companies overseas, whilst being stationed in Australia. The fact that he has been so successful in achieving this feat is a credit to him and we should all be thankful for his efforts.

Prashant assumes the role of CEO having had previous Senior Management experience with Companies like BASF . For those who may not be aware BASF employ more than 100,000 people world wide. They are a German multinational chemical company and the largest chemical producer in the world. Its headquarters is located in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
    One does not become a Senior Manager in a company of this magnitude if you are not a very capable individual.
    Prashant will be a worthy CEO at a time when Volt is on the cusp of achieving many of it's goals that were originally introduced through Trevor's efforts..

In time I am hoping we might even see more investment interest coming out of America with his involvement in Volt as the new CEO. It certainly will not hurt our chances of getting more recognition having a well credentialed American at the helm.

I believe I can speak for all shareholders in wishing both Prashant and Trevor all the very best in their new roles within the company.

Cheers.
    Well said Possum most of the hard work that Trevor has done will never be visible to most, especially those that have little to no understanding of how business's actually work. People that look no further than todays sp and make all their assumptions based on that and have no understanding of the inefficiencies of market's.
    I like you think its a great appointment and its great news that Trevor is staying with the business for now. But i think once the business has got to a certain point that he will move on. i think at this point most of us long term investors will be able to cash in for a long awaited profit and move on ourselves. Lets all hope this day is not too far away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $5.285K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 20921888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 457099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.