VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Your complete lack of understanding Mr Bean comes as no surprise...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    ahahahahaha i still can’t believe what i’m reading that Trevor’s efforts need to be thanked or that us small minded people only worry about the sp and don’t understand what it’s like to run a business lololol. Ok here is one for you, so let’s take out the fact that when trevor was assigned the ceo role in 2016 the sp was 5 cents and now he leaves in 2022 the sp is at 1 cent LETS FORGET THAT FOR A MINUTE. So in trevor’s 6 years can someone please tell me what Trevor has done that’s so fantastic behind the scenes? all i keep hearing is he made good connections lol WOWWWWW. Connections mean absolutely NOTHING if nothing comes from them?. So let’s talk about what Trevor wasn’t able to do in his 6 years shall we

- wasn’t able to get a funding proposal for bunyu ( told me in 2021 that would of happened )
    - was not able to get the company in a good financial position what’s so ever at ANY stage and just raised and raised and raised at every chance
    - he wasn’t able to get 1 offtake agreement signed ( as requested by african banks )
    - he hasn’t been able to sell any graphite from zg to actually make it a profitable mine
    - has done absolutely nothing with our gold mine, it’s just sat there with a little mention at the bottom of every announcement
    - bought a lithium mine in serbia right when the entire country was protesting against mining so now that just sits there like our gold tenant.
    - has not brought home any significant news from many of his overseas HOLIDAYS

so excuse me when i sit here absolutely mind blown that people are praising this man? it’s beyond absurd. The man has not done his job and this is why i kept saying in here to keep the complaining up as it provides pressures on trevor and we can be the ones to make the change. I remember a user said not long ago “ suck it up as trevor is the ceo and we can’t do anything about that “ well today my friends i proved that poster very wrong cause i have spoke to Kabunga several times recently and they see all the hc comments and couldn’t help but agree it was time for a change. All trevor did was lie and lie and blame everyone else for things going wrong or been delayed. It was never his fault. This man made so many stupid mistakes, we are all human we all make mistakes I'm not saying he shouldn't be the same. But he made way to many stupid decisions especially the latest raise is just unforgiving. And you wouldn't believe it but Trevor still says that it wasn't his fault and he had informed market of Kabunga's 750k before the raise and that the huge sell off was before the quarterly got released lol he is hell bent on not taking any ownership Unfortunately for you Trevor been in the big chair requires you to take ownership.

i’m excited that a man with so much integrity as PC is now head of the pack. A quick google search will explain why i’m excited about this man. He is well aware that there are a lot of disgruntled members and is keen to change that.
    Your complete lack of understanding Mr Bean comes as no surprise to most on here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $5.285K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 20921888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 457099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.