VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Appoints Chief Executive Officer, page-54

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    A happy new year to all Volters. I hope all my fellow shareholders had a great Christmas and got through the silly season safe and well.
    You don't need me to remind you that 2022 ended up with our s.p. on the floor particularly after a lousily timed cap raising but at least we now have money in the bank and I think we've well and truly covered all that.
    We now have a new CEO in Prashant Chintawar who officially assumed the throne on New Year's Day. He kicked off with VRC back on the 1st September last year as a senior advisor so you would think after 4 months he is up to speed and familiar with all aspects of the company so it's not as though he's the new kid on the block and waiting to be issued with the keys to the executive washroom on his first day. To this end, given where our market cap ended up last year, I would hope he may step up to the plate and give us shareholders a update of where everything stands at the moment as far as projects, financing, MOU and LOI execution goes and what his plans are for the immediate future. Whatever you may think, Trevor has laid down an enormous amount of groundwork but Prashant must now capitalise on all this and put his own mark on things so I don't think it unreasonable to expect some form of address to shareholders without us having to read statements in the quarterly due at the end of this month. We're sitting at the bottom of the graphite food chain at the moment and have been for way too long. I strongly believe in our future but at this stage, the proof is in the pudding as Mr Market has dictated, of that there is no denial. Let's kick off 2023 with Prashant clearly laying out his plan on how and especially when can expect concrete progress on all fronts which will result in finally creating wealth for shareholders. The demand for a "green" world is booming and as I've said before, collective fingers need to be pulled out urgently.
    Best of luck everyone and let's keep it civilised in 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 23423646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1571885 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.