VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

The posse riding lynch mob is eerily quiet this morning after...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    The posse riding lynch mob is eerily quiet this morning after being granted the wish for which they so longingly craved.
    As our Company grows, so too it must evolve and as such, the accomplished, experienced and highly credentialed Prashant Chintawar who was only appointed as a senior advisor back in September is now playing an even more important role in this evolution. Contrary to what some may believe, Trevor has achieved a lot in the development of VRC and we have much to be grateful for and I for one am certainly glad that he remains with us in such an important capacity. His forte is in commerce and finance so hopefully he will now be able to direct his energies solely to this area of development within the Company and secure project/s finance. Again some would say this latest development is a result of his dividing too much of his time in other ventures and there is probably an element of truth there but whether it has been detrimental to VRC in any way will remain open to discussion but please, without the vitriol.
    Prashant's history speaks for itself and no doubt he is the right appointment to fulfil the role of CEO perfectly. It's also very pleasing to hear that our COO Justine MacDonald "will take on a greater role in the operation and advancement of the Company's graphite assets." To a simple shareholder as myself, she seems to have flown under the radar a little but hopefully we may hear more of the very directed role she will be playing and the outcomes she achieves. All in all an excellent announcement this morning and one that I hope will stimulate some better quality discussion and sharing of thoughts and ideas than what we have endured of late. After all, that's the whole point of these forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5482486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15305353 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.