VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Completes Successful Capital Raising, page-21

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    My friend, if you (like me) are a shareholder since MOZ days, you are badly burned - and, at $250K+ down the hole, you have my sympathy - I mean that sincerely.

Its your next comment that I just don't get:

" Do I think Volt will make it, yes, I am pretty confident it will, but demand has to be there, sadly I think we are still 12 months to 2 years away from strong demand..."

I hear the ghosts of MOZ crying out loud and clear - that is exactly what we were being told then and the echoes just won't go away. Yet, knowing everything that you now do, you say you would gladly buy right now - why? What has changed to make this company any more attractive than it was 4 years ago?

Sure, the share price is a fraction of what it was before (there's a reason for that), so it may be tempting to think that the only way forward now is up, but that assumption is based on hope, not fact. Personally, I think it is a lot closer to the back door than to the front and a lot of things will have to go right now just for VRC to survive.

And please, please, don't say that we now also own a gold mine - surely the greatest red herring of all time.

To those who (yet again) are itching to ask why I continue to hold when I have these views, save your energy - I've answered that many times before and will not be doing so again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $9.803K 1.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11764 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21748710 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.