VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Completes Successful Capital Raising, page-30

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Rykster,

I gave you two clear examples which you refereed to as alleged examples. The history is there for all to see and validate my claims. By doing so, it gave a contrary view to you claiming that the market ignored VRC. Well my examples showed the market you speak of also missed two high quality high income generating well managed businesses, too. I demonstrated how the market is not always correct. I then made the statement suggesting that I doubt the market looks too closely at all at stocks in a position similar to VRC. Do you understand that?

Me holding VRC shares is not about me being right and the market being wrong. You made the claim about the market saying VRC was wrong. VRC is right for me because it fits by risk profile and my investment strategy. Do you see the difference to that? I'm also in the black by a long margin with VRC so why would I possibly be unhappy about my position in this share?

The financial institutions have for generations have placed higher risk on different industries at different times and have either failed to or minimised their lending to such industries. Again, you ignored what I read and made your own narrative to my words.

https://www.tckpublishing.com/3-mistakes-when-writing-emphasis/ Are you suggesting that my italics and bold was inappropriate to highlight your quotes? I'm happy for you to send me a source that claims it is and will be happy to take it on board. I can find nowhere of note that suggests all caps words in general written or typed word in lieu of italics or bold is appropriate. But I am willing to accept I am wrong should it be clarified by a recognized authority.

And finally, I can only assume that your lack of retort to my chancing assumption of you buying shares in the 8-12 cent bracket was correct or you would have clarified. Will you care to confirm or deny? It will bring context to your posts. Because I stand by the point that if you bought lower, you should have had ample time for a well positioned stop loss to pull you out with a minimal loss. And anyway, it should have for an 8-12 cent by in, too.

And even if you held through a down turn you would have had other exit opportunities for mild to minimal loss. So that begs the question of what research did you use to buy into this share. It is seeming more and more likely you did buy hoping for a get rich quick type run and are taking your regret out in a forum.

Last edited by stan101: 16/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.147K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 24674847 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3013538 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 16750
Last updated 10.42am 24/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.