VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Completes Successful Capital Raising, page-19

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Have to agree that it's something I can't understand as I've never done it - and believe me there's been a few companies where I could have posted essays about management but just don't find it a healthy thing to do. Each to their own though... not here to criticize anyone.

Would rather talk about the company as that's why we're all here - to try and make money. I like to invest in unloved ugly ducklings while nobody wants to touch them. Two things I look for are massive upside potential (as in many multiples of current valuation) and recent catalyst that could turn things around.

I'm not that bothered about the gold project but would obviously take a massive discovery! ;-) I might be proven wrong over time but I believe the recently announced acquisition of the Zavalievsky Graphite business (assuming it goes through) will be the key to unlocking Bunyu project. If they can secure the US$40m funding they need for it this will be trading at multiples of current valuation.

I'm hopeful that this could be the year for Volt with more and more money looking for projects to invest. EV battery space is attracting a lot of new money and hopefully the recent acquisition (once completed) will tick the remaining boxes for funding that has obviously been absent to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $390 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 21408328 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3081217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.