VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

mrwalker,I have just this instant turned on my computer and read...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3686
    mrwalker,

I have just this instant turned on my computer and read a few posts to get my day started . I did read Franks post and you were right I almost spilt my Coffee Latte all over my desk . Didn't quite fall off the chair thank god. Caught myself in the nick of time.

Loved the picture of the possum. You've made my day. What a crack up !!

Franksnbeans

""Possum, how can anyone be happy with Trevor & VRC? I have a serious question for you.. Are you actually Trevor? ""

When I went to the VRC presentation a few days ago I sat amongst a group of individuals and I guess I was sitting about 5 meters from where Trevor was standing . Unless I was having a out of body experience I can assure you I'm not Trevor. I am currently in Melbourne and he is presenting in Adelaide today.

All jokes aside I do understand the point you are making. You are probably thinking to yourself how can possum be so enthusiastic and upbeat when the share price is where it is . It's a fair question .

I see that you have only posted a few times and I can also see that you have declared yourself to be a shareholder. I can only imagine that you have read all the announcements that Volt have made in the past 12 months. You would also be aware that the world is telling us there will not be enough graphite to satisfy demand. You would also be aware that Governments are hell bent on fixing the problems that they have created in relation to our climate issues. This statement was made on day 1 of the Climate conference in Egypt..
    ""As global temperatures continue to rise, Guterres said the planet is “on a highway to climate hell with our foot on the accelerator."""”

Graphite I am told, will part a very important role in helping to fix a lot of the problems that the world is currently facing. Volt happens to be one of only a few companies in the world that is currently producing graphite on that side of the world where most of the large vehicle manufacturing companies are situated.
    It's got a unique opportunity that many other graphite plays can only dream about and it's recently established some excellent relationships overseas that many here have already highlighted in recent times.
    Throw in the fact that it sits adjacent to Rio's Jadar Lithium project in Serbia { where 200 million dollars has already been spent by Rio } and consider that they have one of the largest graphite deposits in the world having only explored 6% of that entire area.

Am I frustrated that we currently sit with a market cap of just 65 million when others who have a lot less than what Volt has, boast any where between three and ten times greater. You bet I am.

But when I look at the whole Volt story collectively, compared to other graphite companies that are currently producing NO graphite and won't be for many years to come because they don't even have their funding in place. I just think that the upside potential is absolutely enormous and therefore I have been prepared to test my patience a longer than I normally would.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.