ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    I watched the zoom meeting yesterday but didn't learn too much more from what we already know. I think it was maybe a tad premature perhaps in that the only real reason I could see why it was conducted is because according to ESD's CEO, Volt are the only ones who have made their involvement in this project public. The reasoning I expect was to bring more attention to Volt especially as we are still seeking funding for Bunyu plus get a bit of good publicity really and to point out ZG in Ukraine is only one finger on our two hands which the market seems to have a bit of trouble understanding.
    It was good however to see and hear the Chairman, the CEO and the CFO talk about the proposed gigafactory although they couldn't say too much as everything is not finalised as yet hence my opinion of being a bit premature. However, the CEO said that all should be done in about a month when full details can then be released when he was pressed by Trevor. In the meantime ESD's website should be up and running in a couple of weeks with much more information contained therein. These 3 guys from ESD are no doubt heavy hitters and they clearly know what they're doing. Between them they have a vast amount of experience within the battery sector. The site itself will be around 1,000 acres some where I think in the region of Indiana or Kentucky and they expect first dirt to be dug up in about 6 months from now. Yates Construction, the same guys that built the Tesla (Panasonic) gigafactory will be building our one too.
    Trevor used the opportunity to emphasise how big this project will be for us. Again he said 60,000 tons per year of CSPG at USD8,000+ per ton. Not to mention other projects with commercial alkaline batteries as well as lead acid with partnerships already announced. Volt will also be releasing announcements in the coming weeks regarding further developments within these projects and others. Which ever way you look at it, being reminded by Trevor again that we'll be selling half a billion US dollars per year of CSPG in the not too distant future just from this one project alone begs the question why our market cap represents only 5% of this number. Yes, I'm aware we're currently in suspension (so what, there's a good reason for that) and we're still in the midst of securing funding for our flagship Tanzanian project but when further offtakes are settled on which are in the process thereof, this will take care of itself soon enough. Make no mistake, we have much to look forward too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.