VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Joins Gigafactory Development in US, page-67

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Hi MrG2,
    the last Ann was indeed again very cryptic...But the name Jeff Yammbrick stood out probably the most and really strange I found also place and time of the proclamation, to time I found references to it only in a German press release. So first the part that probably escaped many.
    IRW Press:
    Based on the recent compelling results of Volt's CSPG test program with the AETC, we are confident that we will be a major supplier of active battery anode minerals to the ESD Gigafactory." The ESD initiative and MOU were announced at the National Alliance for Advanced Technologies Batteries International ("NAATBatt") 2022 Annual Conference. Volt was named along with Yates Construction and Crowley Associates and other participants, including an LIB cell manufacturer to be announced shortly.
    The battery anode materials will be sourced from flake graphite from Volt's Zavalievsky graphite mine and processing plant in Ukraine and from the Bunyu graphite project in Tanzania, which is in the development phase. The CSPG is produced using a reverse flow diagram developed by Volt's technology partner in the U.S., American Energy Technologies Co. ("AETC"), an established commercial graphite producer and processor headquartered in Illinois, USA.

The use of this proprietary process not only enables Volt to convert a significant portion of its graphite feedstock with a yield of approximately 70% in the production of battery-grade anode material for lithium-ion batteries, but also to produce a range of high purity by-products for use as electrically conductive diluents in battery cathodes and for a variety of valuable applications outside of batteries.“

https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/15030455-volt-teil-gigafactory-entwicklung-usa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.