VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I think you mean gutsy Dreamcatcher, although I wouldnt mind...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think you mean gutsy Dreamcatcher, although I wouldnt mind more gusty winds to blow the sp higher lol. Yes it makes sense if manipulaters dont want it to go above 3c...especially if they own competing higher stocks, and that it may drag some of their investors to Volt? It would be nice to go into suspense now for 2 or 3 mths like mns and just wait on funding news!

Ive averaged right down after continuing to buy, which is lucky I had the money to do so, which has worked out in my favour. I do feel for those that sold out at .015/.016, but equally those that are stuck and still have shares @.07/8 or higher! So hopefully the next 3 to 6 months will see the sp back up there and maybe back to .10 to .15? If company announces 100% finance for stage1, what would the sp rise to? I remember Burntgambler saying it would be a gamechanger. I had a friend that said don't buy any more at the .016 mark and glad I continued to buy, as I felt like it had hit bottom, and isnt that the best time to buy a stock if you believe it will do well long term? Scary stuff to buy but on the back of more positive announcements in the general industry and Volt updates, I think there is a lot more upside to be had.

On another note, I was getting a bicycle serviced last week and the guy from the store was showing me their electric pushbikes, priced at $1500, which he said will be coming down in price by $500 in the next catalogue. He said it was the fastest growing market in their bike range! The bikes were the 'Volt' electric bike range lol! think I may have to pick one up in a couple of months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.