VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

A lot of mixed feelings regarding this latest announcement and...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    A lot of mixed feelings regarding this latest announcement and many see it as pie in the sky which given our current status is fair understandable. However the work that needs to go into these sorts of submissions is enormous and it's got to be done right the first time. There are many other parties that need to co-ordinate and work alongside us as part of these submissions and support the outcomes of these grants if sucessful. It will be in many other company's best interests for a positive result. Given his track record, my bet is that Prashant will indeed be sucessful. However we have quite a glaring gap between now and then which according to earlier updates, could be around as late as October.
    So, what do we do for general working capital between now and then? You'd think we're almost just running on fumes at the moment, the tank must be getting fairly dry but PC is very conscious of diluting shreholder stakes any further as his frequent references to non-dilutive funding would indicate. A fixed term loan perhaps? Wouldn't be the first time but how to pay it at the end if we are unsucessful with U.S. grants? Another CR at these rock bottom prices with more freebie options? No. Way too dilutive which goes against PC's grain and let's face it, I don't think there'd be too many reaching for their chequebooks.
    In the meantime, we wait with bated breath as to the outcome of the 113 ton graphite sample test by "a very large potential customer". If this proves all dandy as expected then supposedly it will enable funding for Bunyu which also has a decent whack of general working capital included which would then negate any need for a CR for hopefully quite some time to come. An extra 40million US dollars will do wonders for our M/C and right now, getting this funding is the holy grail. How long are the sold out stage one/two offtakers prepared to wait? This feedback, results or whatever was expected from Mr Big Customer by the end of last month and of course many shareholders expected to get a yes or no announcement on their desks by market opening on the 1st of April. Doesn't work that way unfortunately. Maybe PC did indeed receive good news at the end of last month and they are in the middle of negotiating commercial terms. I certainly hope so but I also just hope that we don't have to wait for a compulsory update at the end of the month by way of the 4C Quarterly. I shudder to think what our bank account will look like by then. We certainly don't want a last minute shambles of a CR like last year and as I mentioned earlier, it would be ugly if at all.
    We're all staring at significant paper losses at the moment and some such as Alex1987 decided to realise his/her loss and sell out, perhaps being a fortuitous decision. Frustratingly, I too have seen my investment over the years plummet in value but I will continue to hold, that's my own choice and no one else to blame but me. I will do so as PC is still at the helm. His one mistake has been in giving us shareholders dates for various things to occur but I'm sure he's just been passing on the information he receives himself in the hope of keeping us informed. Platioti was also good enough include the rest of us on his conversations with PC which we should also be grateful for and it gave me further assurance not that I really needed it but it's always appreciated to hear the thoughts of a major shareholder. Meanwhile, there's a bit of hand sitting to be done until we find out the plan as to how we get through the next 6 months while the wheels slowly grind along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $11.12K 2.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 19032877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2075927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 1059993
Last updated 10.41am 02/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.