VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Names the last thing you can say about yourself is your humble!...

1. 4,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1516
    Names the last thing you can say about yourself is your humble! You have continually said this project here is not economically viable, not in your 3 that will get up and running, yet you come here again and ask feign questions about it. It must be galling that we may be on the cusp of raising the cash and Zee German Bank still are not stumping up cash for knl.
    On the other bond my apologies and no I stopped reading WKT Anns when their big funding push dropped off the perch, I read about a potential bond but I wrongly assumed knl were chasing one as well as there isn’t much use reading KNL threads as nothing is happening there except a new letter head, but it looks great so I’m sure your pleased.
    If you come back here again at least state you really think about this project, stand up straight names be honest so everyone can see what you really think, as most of the posters here now don’t know you and they have engaged in communication under the pretext that your actually interested!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.207K 918.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3295214 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14681415 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.