VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Receives SEM Approval for Note Listing, page-17

1. 5,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3654
    It was nice to see the ""R"" next to VRC this morning. Fair to say it's been a long time coming. But well done to Trevor for his persistence and tolerance .
    Now that we have finally jumped this hurdle the real game starts now. I would not be paying too much attention to the market reaction or the current share price. I have bought some more stock this morning now that it is official. I am now looking towards this time next year where I would be suggesting that it will be a very different looking market cap to what we are seeing now.
    The lucky thing for any new investor one who wants to get involved in this story, is that they are getting in on the ground floor rather then buying in when the share price has already risen by 5 times..
    So for the believers that are convinced that Graphite will be a very wanted commodity in the years ahead and that VRC will one day be one of the biggest Graphite companies in the world, the opportunity to get set at very low prices has now been established by todays announcement.
    In 12 months time we could all be looking back at the current share price and thinking about what could have been if we had only bought more.
    Well done to all shareholders who resisted the temptation to sell under sometimes trying circumstances. It's never easy to block out the noise when things go don't according to plan. Sometimes you just have to look at the bigger picture and have faith that the project is infact a world class asset which has enormous potential going forward. That is how I currently view Volt Resources.

In 12 months time I hope to be able to say I TOLD YOU SO !!.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.