VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Receives SEM Approval for Note Listing, page-23

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Wow! Been on a plane and now I have reception and beyond excited to see this news. Have not had much to write about lately, was just a waiting game. The wait is over. Make no mistake, this is a significant milestone and a company making announcement. This is the slab of the house so to speak.. we can now go on roadshows and present and start locking these funds away for stage 1. Only 40 mil required to start stage 1, which will then unlock stage 2. Let's not forget the Jorc is only based on a 6% of our tenement. To be able to get in at 1.2c basically on the ground floor is a absolute gift. It's hard to ignore the noise but could not care less about the subdued reaction, it is now that we start. The whistle has blown and we are now away. The easiest thing I will have to do now that this is locked away is do absolutely nothing and let this investment take care of itself the next 12- 24 months. It has taken a little longer to get to this point, but we are there now. It might even work to our advantage given the timing for the demand in graphite predicted. I have been holding for 3 years but the timing could not be better. The demand for graphite is going to be immense in the next few years and that looks nicely placed to coincide with stage 2. So all the ducks look lined up and ready to take advantage of that. With off take agreements locked away and overseas investors waiting patiently for the note to be approved we are now well on the the way. Well done to Trevor and his team!!! Thank you for getting us there, best Chrissy present!!!

But don't take my word for it.. do some research on the demand for graphite and the shortage expected, do the math work it out for yourself. Don't listen to the naysayers on here with their on vendettas against this company. Work it out for yourself!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $11.30K 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28648646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 232858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.