VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

yes, I do. I also remember them at 4.7c, I held them, I held...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    yes, I do. I also remember them at 4.7c, I held them, I held them when they came back to .09c also. Unfortunately time and patience or lack there of from the market has seen them come back to these levels. in an ideal world it would not of taken this long to get this approval. it has. and it could yet be a blessing in disguise.. the timing could coincide with the lack of supply in the graphite market. just another bonus really. I have held faith in Trevor and management to get the job done and although it has taken longer than I would have liked it has given me and everyone else the chance to pick up stock at these levels when they have the note approval now locked away. A little more patience will be required and I am looking forward to the reward for that patience. I don't worry about the share price, I like the boxes getting ticked along the way and we have a massive one now. the share price will take care of itself over the next 3,6,12 months once more of them are also ticked off. This note was the one though, the toughest and the one to unlock the rest.. I will keep tabs on here and will be back when we the first funding update to remind those that need to be reminded. Good luck, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.