VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Indigo, what we "think" is irrelevant. There has been plenty of...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Indigo, what we "think" is irrelevant. There has been plenty of "wait time" whilst the negotiations were taking place for VRC to receive their approval. For me, I would hope that during the Note Listing negotiations, TM and the BoD would have been canvassing prospective financiers so once approval was granted, we had institutions etc lining up.

Granted it has been a protracted process but the persons that would have been targeted for finance would have been those specifically looking for a resource or opportunity like this to jump straight in at. This is not a "I hope" but more of an expectation from my view.

It has been a drawn out process but the tenacity and determination of TM has delivered what we all wanted as investors as our first step. Now we allow TM and BoD to continue on and let them deliver us SH's more good news and the long awaited fruits of success.

GLTA and dont let naysayers or negativity determine your short term views or actions. There might not be overnight gains but let the process take its course then sit back and reap those rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $21.58K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102220 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32953210 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.