VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Well articulated robl.ashw. You have spelt it out very...

1. 5,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3648
    Well articulated robl.ashw. You have spelt it out very nicely.

It's fair to say that Trevor has had to jump over a few hurdles and climb through a few hoops to get to this point. Now we should give them the time and space and let them start to build the blocks. Many here have been very patient and put their faith in Trevor and his team . As some have already alluded to, the journey starts in earnest from now. Everyone has had the opportunity to average down thanks to the latest SPP and even now the share price looks cheap compared to previous highs when we were not as advanced as we currently are today.

We are now entering a new decade where we will all witness a new world open up before us in terms of Electric Vehicles and the need for batteries in a variety of forms. If you believe that graphite will play an important and increasing role in this new world then I would suggest that having VRC shares in ones portfolio could prove to be a very worthwhile exercise.
    I did notice one individual picked up 1.5 million shares this morning. He is obviously thinking along the same lines as myself and others who have been acquiring more stock in recent times.
    The next few months will no doubt be a busy time for Trevor and his group as they start spreading the word with doing road shows to brokers and the like outlining the plans going forward. I would imagine he is chomping at the bit to get this thing moving in the right direction. Now that the green light has been given for this funding I have to admit to feeling quite excited with anticipation on what VRC will achieve over the next 12 months and beyond.

I take this opportunity in wishing a very Happy New Year to all current shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.001K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6614275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.