VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I would not worry to much about the current share price(unless...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I would not worry to much about the current share price(unless you have to sell) its whats happening with the underlying asset that is important.
    We have just past a major milestone which has been holding things up for a very long time, we are now onto the fund raising stage and if that goes well we have a mine . that may not get fully reflected in the share price once again dont worry to much eventually the market will catch up. Markets are inefficient they dont always reflect fair value sometimes they overvalue a stock. its these inefficiencies that enable the patient investor to make a good return on their investment.
    I believe the bond raising will take place mid month as the first 2 weeks are always a bit quiet on the investment front with the hope that a large portion of the capital will be raised within the following 2 weeks. Im guessing once enough capital is in the bank (literally) they will begin ordering the long lead time items.

Fingers crossed for the bond raising for all us long/short term holders shes certainly been a rollercoaster

Wishing everyone a prosperous new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.