VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

The Prospectus created to lure potential investors will be...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

The Prospectus created to lure potential investors will be hugely important. The business case for the company to entice investors to purchase the Bonds must be compelling. At least a 10% yearly dividend was muted last time, what will it be this time? The confirmation of offtake agreements must be shown in the Prospectus. Under the most intense scrutiny the business model must be compelling and clearly show a profitable, and sustainable, planned Staged development of the mine.

A common word used by some posters to describe VRC's previous announcements is "BS!" Well, the company now will have to stand up to huge scrutiny! No "BS" will be acceptable now!

The Prospectus is a legal document and the directors will be exposing themselves to legal proceedings if the Prospectus contains false information.

So, VRC must be totally honest. VRC must detail the risks. VRC must show the offtake agreements that are actually in place. VRC must show how the current Graphite prices will ensure that the mining is profitable. VRC must show that their ore grades have a market and will be profitable to mine. VRC must show that their planned multi-Staged development is achievable. VRC must show that the annual dividend to be paid to the Bond holders is achievable and sustainable. etc.

Hopefully, VRC is able to achieve these Prospectus obligations, and investors are inspired and convinced to purchase the Bonds!

Research:"A prospectus is a legal document that potential shareholders of an initial public offering of a stock must be provided before they can invest. It lists complete financial details of the company as well as the associated risks of the investment."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.