VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Peliatan, I cant help but think that with your so called...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Peliatan, I cant help but think that with your so called "keeping it real" approach that you would be the one in the neighbourhood that ran around after Santa came, stole all the kiddies presents and substituted them with a couple of lumps of coal. Stop being the Debbie Downer of the thread and go and spread you pessimism elsewhere. Mind you, you're not alone as a few others get sucked in by your melancholy and tend to follow along too.

You have sell as your sentiment so please, stop repeating yourself adnauseam or chastising others that see the recent events as positive. We know that it has been a long time coming and what other hurdles we face. We invest our "hard earned" with risk and if we dont like it, we move on. Stop with the BoD lining their pockets etc because we have had plenty of opportunities to get out if we didn't believe.

SH's, lets be positive here and wait for the next step in the process. We have sucked it up for long enough and don't need others to tarnishing what we hope is a monumental shift towards financial freedom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $21.58K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102220 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32953210 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.