VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

well said, couldn't help myself but to chime in here... the...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    well said, couldn't help myself but to chime in here... the note approval is a significant hurdle, game changing hurdle. The SP hasn't moved because it is still only an approval to list. Not that exciting, but it now allows us to rattle this can and raise the funds to unlock stage 1 which then feeds into stage 2. Now they can go to these investors and actually have somewhere for the funds to go. Where as previously they were always 'hoping' to get the approval to do so. They now have it. Make no mistake, the hard part of getting the listing which has taking a couple of years is done. Graphite is going to be in enormous demand. won't be long before the first funding news is announced and then we will see the sentiment change. just have to be a little more patient. I for one was confident but still nervous until the note was approved. now that it is, I know it won't be long now for stage 1 funding. I don't care what the sp does. It will take care of itself in due course. I wouldn't worry about Pel. I wonder what else he/she will come up with when funding actually starts getting announced. Will we finally see the back of them, will they finally sell their stock and move on? It's become an interesting sideshow anyway until we commence an exciting stream of news soon enough. never seen anything like it, a holder who holds and tells everyone to sell, yet continues to hold and continues to belittle everyone associated with the company or who holds stock. Hilarious really. Those silly enough to listen might just regret it soon enough. remember what is going on in the world and the amount of graphite we are going to need to supply all of the demand. also remember the small amount of money needed to start stage 1 in comparison to other start up mines. also remember the amount of graphite we have is only around 5 or 6% of the tenement area... who knows what else is going to be around there. it is mouth watering. this is why our chairman invested another $650,000 into this company about to start to mine. I know I have my stock. I will patiently wait knowing the approval is in hand. 2020 will be the year where everything comes together. just you wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.001K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6614275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.