VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Receives SEM Approval for Note Listing, page-82

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Good luck with your investment. I myself can not find another company with such a ridiculously low MC that is not exploring, but about to actually mine a resource that will be so highly sought after in the next few years. Demand is predicted to severely outstrip supply and this looks to coincide with stage 2. The timing now appears to be a real bonus for us, those delays with the note, as painful as it was now make an already attractive situation even better.

Summary:

-only $40 mil stage 1 to feed into stage 2 which timing seems to suggest will be when the world is crying out for more graphite-6% of the graphite currently budgeted into a LOM of more than 22 years for stage 2 and 7 years for stage 1 which then leaves 94% of the tenement area still untapped and potential for so much more.

-1.4 year payback on stage 2, crazy good!-off takes already signed with Chinese and US customers

-a resource in graphite so critical in renewables but now graphene also is indicating some really exiting times ahead -first company to list in Mauritius in terms of a note (this was critical to everything that is set to follow)

-2020 will be the year VRC comes into its own, the years to follow will be where it cements it’s position with a handsome MC

Best advice I have given myself now that I have a serious holding is to do the easiest thing and that’s nothing, hold.

All in my opinion and really suggest people do some research as this has all the ingredients. Good luck. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.