VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt Secures $4.7M Option Underwriting Agreement, page-39

1. 5,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3667
    Hi Wayne,

I was always always confident the options would be exercised one way or the other. I would not have posted such a call in the first place if I wasn't.
    The fact that they are being underwritten only strengthens my belief that all is well behind closed doors..
    It's a vote of confidence if you like, from those that would be up to date with how things are progressing.

There have been some concerns about them dumping the stock once it becomes available.
    Why would they , given that they did not have to get involved in the first place. So I doubt very much that we would see any dumping.
    They may not even get a lot of stock to begin with. That will be depending how many shareholders do not take up their entitlement. The more that gets taken up the less goes to them.

There are certain parties here that seem to get enjoyment in trying to unnerve shareholders. I suggested a few days ago that everyone should just sit tight and wait to see what unfolds in the coming weeks.
    Hopefully todays news will help relax the nerves of some anxious shareholders.

I do believe Trevor will be back in Australia next Tuesday and I also believe that the trip went well .
    I am sure there will be some of our hotcopper friends who have spoken to Trevor in the past, who will be itching to call him for an update.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.