ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Nice announcement from VRC today! With the $3.2m previously raised + the $4.8m for the options conversion, they have at least $8m in the kitty to fund their progress for the next 12 months or so.

In my post on 30/11/12, I did state that underwriting of the options was being considered, as the company had previously announced that they had received offers to underwrite the options.

"If the options were to be underwritten, then all of the options would be converted and the full $4.8 will definitely be raised."

Having a considerable number of options to convert myself, this announcement gives me and the market the confidence to go ahead and convert them. But with 23 days left before they expire, I am in no rush to do so. I will leave it another 2 weeks, ...... just to be sure! And I would think that plenty of others will be doing the same. Plus that's another 14 days or so of a considerable amount of money earning interest for me in my bank account!

My faith in the company remains positive, all the ducks have lined up to date. Now, if the $30m bond issue is a success, and in my opinion, the chances are very good that it will be successful ..... watch the sp take off then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.184K 552.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 75918292 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5239231 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.