VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Nice to read some positive posts over the last week or...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Nice to read some positive posts over the last week or so!

However, many of these posts have assumed that Trevor's meeting with theTanzanian president will result in the go ahead for the listing of thebond issue on the Tanzanian stock exchange, and at a commission rate that isacceptable to VRC. It is a mere formality! But with all due respects,nothing is a mere formality in dealing with this government! What if themeeting is not successful, or if there are further delays and impediments tothe listing?

This 18 month delay in the listing on the Dar es Salaam stock exchangewill not be over until the ink is on the paper and the deal is done and dusted!Of course, I jolly well hope that this happens in the next week or so, but Iwon't be holding my breath! Things move very slowly in this country and othermining companies have experienced the frustrations of dealing with thisgovernment, which is very suspicious of foreign mining companies!

The sooner that all the issues are sorted out, and VRC can raise the US$40m throughthe bond listing, the better!

Cheers

Appendix:
    I have include a link below, to an article written last week about Acacia'sTanzanian gold mine, purely for investor awareness. I am not insinuating anycomparisons between the massive issues with this mine and VRC's proposed miningoperations. Acacia's North Mara gold mine is located in the north ofTanzania. It is one of the country's largest mines, and its hugeproblems highlight some of the issues that mining companies face inTanzania, especially in dealing with a suspicious and non-supportive government.

Hopefully, none of these issues will ever happen with VRC, but all is not smoothsailing in Tanzania. The government is not logical and predictable, and attimes, is jolly hard to deal with! If Trevor can finally seal the deal on the funding issue, he deserves a medal!

Murder, rape and claims of contamination at a Tanzanian goldmine!
    https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/18/murder-rape-claims-of-contamination-tanzanian-goldmine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.