VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I don't agree with your assumptions. You are assuming that a CEO...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    I don't agree with your assumptions. You are assuming that a CEO of a company with a value of 27.65 million AUD which is actually not generating any substantial income has the presence to demand a meeting with the leader of a nation. Now the leader of that nation may have granted a request to the CEO for a meeting, yet no doubt if something more pressing regarding - oh you know, foreign or domestic policy - the meeting would need to be cancelled.

I think you need to step back and put in perspective what the CEO is attempting and maybe give the guy a bit of congratulations for getting into a position to see a leader of a nation, if that is in fact what happened. I don't know if a meeting was booked. I haven't talked to the CEO.

I think you also need to consider how many start ups, with no turnover to speak of, worth what Volt is, has had the fortune to meet with Australia's PM Scott Morrison on their business's future. I'm willing to wager a small amount that the total number is not many. And further to that, are you implying that if a Voltesque company did meet with Australia's leader, they would be assured that their meeting would not be cancelled should some more pressing to the PM come up?

I believe you are making baseless exaggerated claims unless you care to share with us your first hand knowledge of specific scenarios regarding the "political / foreign country risk companies face in Tanzania."

The mods should delete your post based on unsubstantiated downramping until you prove yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 23423646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1571885 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.