VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Graphene, Whilst your stated economic backing of VRC is...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Graphene,
    Whilst your stated economic backing of VRC is admirable, I'm not sure that we really need to know that you've have: "all of my first home deposit riding on VRC..along with 100% of my super for very long term!"

That is a very huge gamble! What if Trump causes a massive global recession??? I'm not sure if that sort of strategy, is in the book the "Ultimate Guide on How to Invest in Spec Stocks!"

I do know that there are some big, more prudent investors, waiting to buy into VRC when the Mining Licence and the Funding are in the bag! Consistently, successful investors tend to buy into a stock on a rising sp. At the moment VRC has made some reasonably good announcements, but which have not inspired the market. Buying shares in VRC now is still a big risk.

A wise investor friend of mine, sold out of VRC after it hit 5c and the sp started falling. So of course, he has lots of capital available to buy back in, when and if, the sp starts rising again. One of the important points about owning a spec stock, which I overlook all the time, is to keep your capital, by selling some, or all of a stock, when the sp is in freefall!

But, good luck with your investment and if VRC does come good and makes you a mint, then of course all the shareholders will benefit too, even the likes of me, whose risk profile is much less than yours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.415K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1808763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.