VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt to Advance Active Anode Plant DFS in 2023, page-111

1. 1,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Salaries are always debatable, especially when they are linked to expectations of success - no question about that.
    When it comes to Tanzania, there were so many variables at play in the last few years that it was very difficult to estimate how quickly progress would be made here (just looking at how much money is currently still being made there with coal, gold and diamonds...).
    Also the deal with ZG seemed (initially) very very tempting for all of us and would have become a test of patience not only because of Putin, but probably also thanks to the hesitant and much too complicated European regulations!
    And yet, without it, we would neither have sold 845t, nor would we have 30t lying around for testing purposes with potential customers.
    The latter also holds out prospect of more graphite via Bunyu for them and is definitely conducive to further demand. The last milestone for TZ is probably the DFS for Stage1... Personally, i don’t think we’ll get a financing for Bunyu until June (sorry Shawn & Frank), but time is also no obstacle for me to remain invested here.

The strategy was and is absolutely comprehensible, which is why i fully support PC and ML in the US and Justine in TZ

-WE WILL WIN-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.125K 1.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 31563397 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9087492 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.