ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I had a great chat with PC this mornig, I had a list of questions which he answered honestly and truthfully. When asked what his Monday to Friday looks like right now and what he is working on he responded " binding offtakes and getting stage 1 of bunyu funding " which is the exact response I was hoping for. Zalensky is closed for the winter and PC does not want to entertain that mine and waste money when their are so many unknowns there with the war plus we dont even have power at the mine at current. He said he would prefer to put money in the anode downstream processing in the US as there is a lot more potential to be successful going down that path. He is very confident of Bunyu funding and is hopeful of getting some grants in the next few months.
    Unfortunately it is going to take some time, If we haven't got anything substantial by June then ill be writing him off. He has assured me it wont take till June and we will have positive news before that but im just over shooting things now after the dealings with Matthews. But if your waiting for a market sensitive Ann next week, then your leaving yourself wide open for disapointment. He's got me on side till June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.