VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

You are not quite right there @stan101, Volt has contracts for...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    You are not quite right there @stan101, Volt has contracts for all it can produce at ZG, which in the latest Quarterly is 8,000-9,000 tonnes.
    I would call these contracts, so in your own words, let's keep it factual.
    With regard to Bunyu offtake contracts may I point out that other than Syrah no other of the 5 or more graphite hopefuls have a contract either.
    What is fact is that Volt is talking to the right companies to become a downstream processor of LIB anode material.
    Companies are not going to give binding agreements or offtakes or contracts at the early stage we are at, but I am comfortable that we are getting LOI's. That means we are being considered, they know about us, and we can show them and prove to them we are already a graphite producer, not in China but in Europe.
    Also we have the proprietary flowsheet developed by AETC for CSPG, the $8,000/t material that will be needed.
    I am glad to see Trevor start to change the narrative to "downstream processing" rather than Bunyu which we all know is years away.
    This is where the other players got a jump on Volt in terms of "market interest" and hence their SP.
    We need to start waving our many FLAGS with our downstream plans, IP flowsheet, JV LOI's in the US and Europe and most importantly the fact we are a producer in ZG.
    I will not be surprised if ZG production is better than what has been flagged. Imagine if we come in at 15,000 - 20,000 in the next 12 months if processes improve, winter problems are overcome? This is what Stage 1 Bunyu will produce and we already have the means to do it with ZG here and now.
    Don't be surprised to see more good news coming in the not too distant future.
    Also I believe the "anchor tenant" whilst it may not be a Samsung, LG or Panansonic as mentioned i believe it still will be a $1B+ company so no small fry.
    I know its frustrating and we all want Trevor to put pen to paper and fixed dates and times but some things are out of his control. For example Graphex deal will happen but now with Graphex looking to float on NYSE it has delayed any major contracts they might be able to announce as they are focused on that. Once again frustrating but I believe it is a definite to happen. Even the other offtake discussions must be facing similar delays. We can push as hard as we like to sign but these companies probably want to see more than just "resource amounts and grades", they want to see the ZG's in action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.