VRC 33.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Can someone provide some input - recent CR raise was @ 1.8cents...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Can someone provide some input -

1. recent CR raise was @ 1.8cents by INSTO's / Sopho investors - correct?
    2. Volt now has $10Mil in the bank (or thereabouts) - correct?
    3. Volt has MOU / LOI etc with numerous 3rd parties, none of which has materialised yet to partnership / offtake - correct?
    4. Volt recently announced NEW CEO, and TM would move to another role - correct?
    5. Ukraine is apparently producing, where is the revenue from this product - question?

So with NEW CEO, TM in different role, why has/is there no update on MOU (60 days has passed I believe?), why is the NEW CEO not all over media trying to sell / drive up the SP for those INSTO's / Sopho investors (if they loose money, wont invest again!!) and why is no update on Ukraine and the product / revenue? (if not producing, and no money, NO investors will come!) and overall why is the BoD doing musical chairs, earning the same $$ but not (seems) moving or advancing the company from spec / startup to real world mining producer with NEEDED PRODUCT.....

Santa pls bring Volt a Xmas present pls, pretty pls !!

Merry Xmas ALL, hope all your dream come true cool.pngbiggrin.png Be nice to one another (ALL people!), ALL children and animals - they are the planets future smile.png

Sleep well, be happy with your investment decisions, never listen to me, DYOR, invest wisely ! cool.pngrolleyes.pngsneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $16.77K 4.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28396832 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.