VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt To Benefit from ESD Development Activities, page-58

1. 1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Promised not to post again but got asked to. This will be the last post.

This was a response in part that was deleted by the Hot Copper team. Can't see how this isn't genuine discussion amongst the faithful. Good luck again all. I challenge all holders to questions these points. And If you don't question them, question why you don't!

"I didn't want to have to type this but it seems you need to read it: I am on record in these forum stating:

A. That the initial Bunyu model (major plant) was not sustainable. I wrote quite an indepth set of posts on why a satellite site would be a better option to demonstrate proof of concept for fund managers. I did this months before VRC even concisered the two stage Bunyu scenario.

B. I actively questioned the Gold play that that lined a director's pocket when this forum were ferverishly screaming that VRC's days were here and that gold was the future and graphite was now a minor play. I questioned the lack of drilling, results and rationale. My points were met with the same sort of childishness from some posters and ignorance by others. When my concerns were realised, nobody wished to discuss it.

C. When ZG purchase was announced, I made comment about the issues with working through the winter months after I completed my DD. Again, for the most part if was ignored. And that is fine. But when people again screamed from the roof tops that ZG was the saviour for VRC, it was interesting to say the least.

So Now a question for you:

Why are you not commenting on the management's decision (and it clearly is a decision at best) for not planning and completing simple maintainence and capital works to increase output at ZG? They knew about the issues during their DD before they purchased but it was buried and little notice given to it?

Why are you not actively concerned that the management team have missed the opportunity to rectify a relatively simple issue to increase output on a mine that apparently has a potential output of 30 kegs but will only be putting out 8-9 kegs in the next 4 quarters total?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $46 11.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 30166014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4628936 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.