VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

As mentioned multiple times above Volt have so many good things...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    As mentioned multiple times above Volt have so many good things to offer and the potential of this company is huge, but in order for this too happen management cant be screwing shareholder around like this. I have been in this company a while and its the same rinse and repeat of a little bit of news every now and then before a cap raise to investors who want to make a quick buck while filling managements pockets also.

I hope management prove me wrong over the next 6 months, but I have to agree that with the mine offline for so long and workers looking to get back to work in Ukraine its dissapointing that trevor didnt implement some of the funds in the last cap raise to get work done to Zavaliskey to produce more graphite. I'm certainly not trying to be a hater and just be negative here but its these small things that management keep missing and why the share price hasn't risen like LIN.

Still yet to see even one definitive off-take agreement (graphex due last week, yes I know they are listing in US but everything with this company is always delayed) even tho trevor mentioned in a investor webinar in Feburary that they were just on the verge of signing one and finance disscussions were almost done.

Yes I know this stuff takes time and Im not having a whinge just asking for more transperency from them so we investors can have realistic expectations and timelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.