VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Volt to Launch Capital Raising, page-115

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I hear you it's not a good feeling looking at that loss but in all seriousness I'm logically invested in graphite not just vrc tho it's my only stock.. yes bad practice I have 25k in cash put in so losing that will be felt as I'm trying to but first house have about 80k saved and gf won't let me put more cash in maybe she's the realist rest is 150k of super all of it in fact being 40 atm and 65 or 70 being retirement age super can sit there for as long as it takes for volt to mine... If they do I'll pull out a 10 to 20 bagger may be when super hits 1.6mil and I hit super cap... then but some rural property as 2nd long term investment not interested in trading I've picked one stock and willing to wait it won't be just volt graphite to succeed many mines will make it big it's early days in an industry yet to happen so that's my logic and current sentiment doesn't agree but I'm choosing logic over day to day sentiment coupled with patience.

But yeah I know people will and are saying I'm mad for putting all my eggs in one basket but currently it's not affecting my ability to buy a house if the cash becomes a Disallowed by the time it does it will likely pay last 10 years off morgage. Risk I'm happy to take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.