VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Now AGreatYear, its very hard to have a sensible conversation...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Now AGreatYear, its very hard to have a sensible conversation with you when all you want to do is showcase vrc in a negative light. Are you trying to cross promote another company? Someone should report your post imo.

In my view our shareprice is being manipulated down (in between honest sellers), and as you will see building resistance in the sell depth. BUT it will only take 1 or 2 good announcements in my view for it to rebound and I hope that shorters are caught up in that rebound, with negative nonholders scaremongering investors eating their words. Theyve stipulated all along how company will not get finance, so the next month will see if they are correct or not. If I had more spare cash Id buy up another couple of million shares in the coming weeks. If sophisticated investors bought into the convertible note @ 5c, I think they would be aiming to get this up after the equity raise too. Many investors pull out in a downtrend but if they get a sniff of something major, or project is derisked further making it a production certainty, they will come back in droves. Especially given Syrahs announcement this morning.

The market is heating up imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.517K 383.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 31666120 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3032704 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.